Views and opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and do not express those of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, New Post

After being home in the US, and having at least 3 people tell me that at some time or another they have logged onto my blog, I figured that I should get back to writing for my audience's sake. So I promise anyone reading this that I will post a REAL blog entry very soon.

Until then, those who occasionally alleviate their boredom by checking my blog can keep up with Guatemalan adventures on my little brother's blog. Thats right- Wiley is heading down to Guatemala tomorrow to spend three weeks hanging out with me, working on a world map, and teaching me to cook (among other things). Let's hope that is good enough to get him college credit. You can check out his fresh perspective on life here at his blog: Wiley's Guat-e Blog Too

wileysguateblogtoo.blogspot.com

cute huh?

After a great trip home it will be nice to have some company while I adjust back to my Guatemalan life. It was wonderful to see so many people on my vacation. If I visited you, you now owe me a visit, and if I didn't get to see you, well that is a perfect reason for you to come see me!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading postings on both blog sites. Got spoiled having you home for the holidays so get to it kiddo :)

    Love and hugs - mama

    ReplyDelete